Global Alliance for Trade Facilitation
|Key contacts||Main website|
Launched in December 2015, the Global Alliance for Trade Facilitation (GATF) is public-private platform that aims to accelerate trade facilitation reforms. GATF is hosted by the Center for International Private Enterprise, the International Chamber of Commerce and the World Economic Forum and receives support from bilateral donors (Canada, Germany, the United Kingdom and the United States). In the context of trade facilitation its main activities will include:
- Building understanding (public and private sectors);
- Establishing sustainable dialogues;
- Mobilizing public-private partnerships;
- Support of capacity building; and
- Benchmarking and evaluation.